Relocation or Expansion in Our Pro-Business Economic Environment
Are you considering relocating or expanding your business? You should contact the Department of Economic Development today.
Our department is prepared to assist you in the complete site location process. Or we can help you with your expansion plans.
We also provide consultative services and can help you access other valuable resources.
We can help you with the following:
- Available sites and buildings
- Small business counseling
- Business & financial incentives
- Networking opportunities
- Statistical data
- Business news and information
Our work for you is free and confidential.
Contact information and a map to our office is available here.
Other local organizations involved in assisting Chesterfield Economic Development include:
- Virginia’s Gateway Region
- Greater Richmond Partnership Inc.
- Virginia Economic Development Partnership
- Chesterfield County Chamber of Commerce.
Low cost bond financing is available to new and expanding manufacturers for land, buildings, equipment, and some administration costs, through the Chesterfield Economic Development Authority.